and the Scholar bookstore:
Please note that we process the following personal data of our employees, associates and clients:
1) for clients making purchases from our online bookstore: name, email address, postal address, telephone number, IP address from which orders have been placed;
2) for newsletter readers: email address;
3) for employees, associates and contractors who are natural persons and have received remuneration for any service or productfrom Scholar Publishing House Ltd. (authors, reviewers, consultants, translators, editors, proofreaders, typesetters, graphic designers, etc.): name, email address, postal address, telephone number, father’s first name, mother’s first name, date and place of birth, name and address of relevant tax office, PESEL or NIP, name of bank and account number;
4) for persons applying for work at Scholar Publishing House Ltd. or persons providing services for Scholar Publishing House Ltd.: name, email address, postal address, telephone number, date and place of birth, and any other details submitted in application documents.
In view of the above, please note that:
1) Your personal data are controlled by Scholar Publishing House Ltd., ul. Wiślana 8, 00-317 Warszawa, NIP 525-22-44-454, REGON 017350149;
2) The personal data listed above are processed by us following the conclusion of an employment agreement or an agreement for cooperation with Scholar Publishing House Ltd., placing an order with our online bookstore, giving consent to receiving our newsletter, conclusion of another kind of agreement (e.g. sponsoring agreement), submission of application documents or an offer;
3) Your personal data are processed on the basis of your consent granted at the moment of registration or placing an order with our online bookstore, subscribing to a newsletter list, conclusion of an agreement with Scholar Publishing House, submission of application documents or an offer;
4) Your personal data are processed on a voluntary basis and will be stored until you submit an objection to their processing or request that your data be removed;
5) You may not place orders with our online bookstore anonymously or under a pseudonym because orders and services, for technical reasons, may not be processed without the user’s personal data being known;
6) Should such need arise, your personal data may be forwarded to processors (subcontractors, e.g. IT solution providers, providers of accounting and logistic providers) commissioned by us;
7) Your personal data will not be processed by automated means and will not be used for profiling;
8) You have the right to access your personal data and the right to rectify, erase, restrict the processing of your data, the right to data portability and the right to object to the processing of your data;
9) You have the right to file a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office if you are of the opinion that your personal data are processed in violation of the applicable regulations;
10) You may contact us on any matter concerning the processing of your personal data by mailing us on: email@example.com; tel. 22 828-93-91.
Scholar Publishing House Ltd. makes every effort to ensure that your personal data are secure.